FREE SHIPPING in USA for All Appliances!*
A Revolutionary Design in Juicers!
Reap all of the benefits of a Single Auger Masticating Juicer in less space than most juicers on the market!
Omega's Slow Juicer's Patented Design: The Low Speed Technology System (LSTS)
The world's first patented juicer utilizing the LSTS method. It is a complete departure from the standard masticating method. The LSTS method allows the Slow Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even soybeans!
Why the Omega VRT350 Juicer?
- Dual Stage Juicing: Juice is extracted through the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and extremely dry pulp.
- Versatile: Unlike most masticating juicers, the Omega VERT will juice soft fruit as well as hard fruit, leafy greens and wheatgrass exceptionally well.
- Higher yields: In-house testing found the Omega VERT yielded 50% more juice than a centrifuge juicer in half the time.
- Economical: Get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of fruits. Peels and skins can be also used in various pastries, jams, soups, etc.
- Better Juice: Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor and superior freshness of your juice.No frothing or foaming, and none of the separation that occurs with other juicers.
- Self Cleaning: Save time by simply pour water through to self clean the juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy green.
- Small Footprint: Save counter space and get all of the performance of a masticating single auger juicer with less space requirements than most centrifuge-style juicers.
- Quality: The VERT is backed by a 10 year warranty from Omega Juicers, a well-established US based company that has been in the juicing business over 30 years.
Patented Auger "Screw" Design
By flipping the juicing process from horizontal to vertical, the Omega VRT-350
saves counter space while allowing the use of a larger, more efficient auger.
- Fine and coarse dual stage screens (fine screen is made of GE Ultem material)
- Pulp extraction plugs
- Self-cleaning screen holder
- Two 50 oz. juicing cups
- Instruction manual
- UPC: 737416035103
FAQ: Why do I see the Omega VRT350 advertized sometimes as "VRT350 HD" and sometimes as "VRT350" without the "HD"? Are these two different models?
There is only one model; the Omega VRT350 (or "VRT352" for the 220V model). The manufacturer does not use the letters "HD" in the official name because there is no such thing as a VRT350 or VRT352 without HD. They only make it with the GE Ultem ("HD") screen. This causes some confusion because the VRT350W (the white model) used to be called the VRT330HD, and there is a non-HD model called the VRT330. However, this is not the case with the VRT350/VRT352 which is only available in "HD".
|Motor||Single-phase induction type - 120V, 60Hz (or 220V, 50Hz)|
|Pitcher(s)||Two 50 oz. juicing cups|
|Includes||Fine and coarse dual stage screens (fine screen is made of GE Ultem material)
Two pulp extraction plugs
Self-cleaning screen holder
Two 50 oz. juicing cups
|Dimensions||10"L x 6.75"W x 15.75"H|
omega vrt hd Review by david
I bought this for my father, I cant wait for him to try it out. (Posted on 5/15/13)